Federation University Suggest it/Impact it – Terms and Conditions.
- Suggest it (www.suggestit.com.au) is an online platform that connects businesses and organisations with the ideas of individuals (‘Guru’) to help them improve, grow, and prosper.
- For a ‘Guru’ to submit an idea, they must sign up at the Suggest it website. Ideas must be positive, constructive and actionable.
- For a business or organisation to receive an idea, they must also sign up at the Suggest it website.
- Suggest it /Impact it is a competition being run by Suggest it with the support of Federation University Australia.
- The purpose of Suggest it /Impact it is to encourage eligible individual to suggest ideas that will have a positive impact on them, their peers and the University before 5:00pm 28th March 2022.
- Three ideas suggested by three Gurus will be chosen to win the competition and prizes are available to them.
- The competition is being administered by Suggestion Box Pty Ltd trading as Suggest it (ABN 57 641 179 017) with the support of Federation University.
- Any questions or comments regarding the competition should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entry is open to any eligible individual who has submitted an idea through the Suggest it platform between 9am, 21 February and 5pm, 28 March 2022, Australian Eastern Daylight Time (‘promotional period’). Ideas presented by employees of Federation University Australia (and their immediate families) are not eligible for consideration. Further, Ideas presented by Suggest it and the judging panel (and their immediate families) are not eligible for consideration.
- Entry will be via online entry form made available from 9am, 21 February and 5pm, 28 March 2022. The form will be available at suggestit.com.au/federation/terms-and-conditions/
- Entrants must provide their full name, student number (if applicable), mobile phone number and email address.
- Entry details will be used solely for the purposes of this competition, unless otherwise agreed to by the entrant.
- Entry via the form is limited to one entry per entrant.
- Suggest it and Federation University reserve the right, at any time, to verify the eligibility of an Entrant and to disqualify any entrant that does not meet the Eligibility Criteria.
- Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these Terms and Conditions will be rejected and any late, incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries will be deemed accepted at the time of receipt by Suggest it and not at the time of transmission.
- Ideas received during the promotional period will be judged by a panel consisting of representatives from Federation University (Leadership staff and students) and Employer/Industry Representatives. Members of the panel will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement.
- For ideas to be considered, they must be positive or construction and implementable.
- The judging panel will use a judging matrix that considers creativity, university impact, student impact, community impact and commitment to implement. Details will be published on suggestit.com.au/bbi
- The winners will be notified via email, and/or telephone by Federation University.
- The three winning entrants will be announced on 18th April 2022 by joint media release (Suggest it and Federation University Australia)
- For each of the three best ideas selected by the judging panel, winning entrant will receive the following: an Apple Watch up to the value of $800, recognition by the Vice Chancellor at a morning tea, personalised 1 hr career development session and the opportunity to network with industry. Suggest it and Federation University accept no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are non-transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
- Panel’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Variation to Competition
- Either Suggest it or Federation University may in its absolute discretion, but subject to State laws, modify, suspend, cancel, recommence or extend this Competition as appropriate if:
- for any reason, this Competition is not capable of running as planned due to technical, hardware or software failures or interferences, or changes to third party sites or platforms, which affect the administration, operation, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Competition.
- the level of interest or participation in the Competition is insufficient or there has been some delay in commencing the Competition; or
- the Entry Procedure, determination of Winners or delivery of Prizes is prevented, hindered or affected by any external agent or event beyond the reasonable control of Suggest it or Federation University.
- Federation University may in its absolute discretion select less than three winners, should the number or quality of entries be insufficient to select three.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither Suggest it nor Federation University will be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from incorrect details lodged by Entrants.
- To the extent permitted by law, Suggest it and Federation University (and their respective officers, contractors, employees, agents and representatives) will not be liable for any personal injury, loss (including loss of opportunity), damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential loss), cost, expense or claim arising from or in relation to the Competition or taking any prize.
- If this competition is not capable of running as planned, for example, due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of either Suggest it or Federation University, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, both Suggest it or Federation University reserve the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- Neither Suggest it nor Federation University is responsible for any issues or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers, computer equipment, software, or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any web page, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer, related to or resulting from, participation in, or downloading of, any materials in this competition